The luxury accommodation is airy, stylish and simply decorated in neutral shades, offering a friendly, calm and peaceful environment for your holiday. We do have a ground floor double bedroom. We are dedicated to providing you with an unforgettable experience, putting you at ease and making every visitor feel relaxed and most welcome.
All our bedrooms are decorated to high standards and carpeted in neutral colours, for a peaceful and calming effect. Facilities include:
- Non allergic pillows and quilts.
- Fine Egyptian cotton bedding.
- Complimentary luxury toiletries.
- Dressing gowns and slippers for extra comfort and relaxation.
- Hairdryers and radio alarm clocks.
- Luggage holders.
- Tea/coffee making facilities.
The Kyloe Suite, with its fantastic views and peace and quiet, has coombed ceilings upstairs and sleeps two in a spacious luxury bedroom. The suite has an airy, bright lounge, double bedroom, a fully fitted bathroom with over bath power shower and secluded garden. The private garden and fabulous views over open countryside to Bowden Doors and the Kyloe hills.
The Garden Room and Hayloft have a communal lounge, with access to the south facing walled garden and patio, with views across to Bowden Doors and Belford Moor. A light and sunny south facing room, it is always snug and relaxing. Luxurious leather sofas, roaring log burning stove in winter or chilly days any time of year. There are plenty of coffee table and local interest books with maps and info on visitor attractions, to plan your next days’ adventures. Tea/coffee making facilities are always available including home-made scones, cakes and cookies. Why not take afternoon tea outside on the private patio or front of the roaring log stove on those chilly days.
Dining at Spylaw
Two course suppers and small plates are available from 6pm up to 8.30pm each evening.
The Snug is cosy and ideal for relaxed dining. Breakfasts and suppers are served in the stylish, simply decorated Snug or small plates can be delivered to your accommodation. The Snug has a wealth of Cheviot Hill paintings by local artists, which adds to the relaxation and ambiance.
From afternoon tea, high tea, small plates or suppers, we do hope you enjoy your food experience with us. We are not licenced so do bring along your own tipple. All dietary needs are catered for, just let us know.
Spylaw facilities – what to expect:
- Twin, double and king-size beds with en-suite or private bathroom
- Award winning breakfasts, afternoon teas, small plates and seasonal suppers
- Fresh seasonal produce.
- 5 acres of peaceful farmland with walled gardens, pond and woods
- Private lounges with CD/TV/Freeview/Netflix
- Relaxing lounges with fantastic views
- Tea/cafetiere coffee making facilities with a selection of homemade cakes and cookies
- Luxury complimentary toiletries
- Fluffy, snug bath towels, robes and slippers
- Tourist information and masses of walking books to browse through
- Drying room for boots and outdoor gear
- Secure bicycle store
- The cottage has its own parking space adjacent to the entrance. Additional parking is available on request
If you have any questions, please do call for further information.